Friday, January 22, 2010

There are things in this world that are accepted and condoned illogically, because logic does not affect every decision.
I will try to sort things out through logic that most people take for granted. the principle idea of my blog is to investigate every argument that i encounter that is held by a large percentage of the population which believe it due to wishful thinking.
I will also try to explain the views of the groups that i disagree with.
I will fail. There is no person able to understand every mind that is in the world besides the God that made them. I believe that logic is the only way to understand the world because
all emotion, first impressions, and other natural responses function serve one's self.
One example of this is an example of racism, which i will blog of later this week. I will offend some people because of the nature of this blog, but so did MLK. I will hold myself to my own judgement and people that i trust, and try with as much effort as i can to imply.
Though i am a Christian, i will try to only talk about the blogs in a manner that is logical based on what i know of history, the sciences and, most importantly, your logic. i know that you will understand my reasoning, if you don't it is purely err on my part. I will post my first "real" blog in a short while, definitely within the week due to my teacher's requirements.

1 comment:

  1. Deep and profound material, Eddie. Your experimentation with font is fresh and interesting. Looking forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete